- 2009 medical physics specialty, Obninsk Institute for Nuclear Power Engineering
- 2014 master degree in physics, Obninsk Institute for Nuclear Power Engineering
- 2013 Germany, Manheim - Introduction to clinical practice of modern methods of radiation therapy
- 2015 Turkey, Istanbul - Training course on radiation therapy dosimetry planning
- 2016 Germany, Heidelber - Dosimetric support of proton radiation therapy
- 2017 Russia, Moscow –course “clinical application "Leksell Gamma Knife Perfexion"” in The Gamma Knife Center at the N. N. Burdenko Institute of Neurosurgery
2010-present medical physicist in the Department of clinical dosimetry and topometry in A. Tsyb Medical Radiological Research Center
Participation in scientific conferences and practical seminars on modern methods of radiation therapy, author of 24 publications. Teaching at Department of nuclear medicine (Obninsk Institute for Nuclear Power Engineering).